News and Health Information>
News and Health Information
Are You at Risk of Osteoporosis?
May 10, 2019
- Are you menopausal?
- Are you above 50 years old?
- Do you have a family history of osteoporosis?
- Do you have a height loss of more than 1 inch?
- Do you have a history of bone fractures?
- Are you on anti-cancer, antacid, steroids, blood thinner, anti seizure, or sleeping pills medications?
- Do you smoke, drink alcohol, or drink more than 3 cups of coffee a day?
Have a Bone Densitometry Test now and avail our promo this May in celebration of Mother's Month!
10% discount for non-senior citizens
25% for senior citizens (inclusive of government-mandated discount)
For more and scheduling of appointments, contact our Bone Mineral Densitometry Unit at 727 0001 local 4001.